January 22, 2009

Anal Whore

So last night was amazing! Master and i were both extremely tired, and i honestly thought it would be just another lazy night. i got the baby to sleep and sat down in the cozy rocker to watch .... American Idol! (Thank you Master by the way... i know it's not Your favorite show)

Now, i am assuming Master was getting a little bored, as He came over and had me get on all fours. He began touching His property with His hands (still allowing me to watch American Idol....what a nice and loving Master!) and to say i got worked up, is a huge understatement.

He started teasing my ass with His toys. In between my legs, the wetness was just dripping down! i quickly forgot about all that was around me, and drifted into subspace. After a few playful spanks, i started slamming into the toy in my asshole; oh i wanted Master in there so bad! i started begging for Him to put His huge cock in me.

It was one of those truly special moments. No lube, no tensing up, just a heart and mind needing to surrender and serve. It was beautiful and i felt so close to Master.


So, i would love to tell you all that afterwards, i was a graceful, proper slave.... but of course, that would not be me whatsoever. lol. That's not my style ;) ha. So i seriously couldn't move after Master emptied His load in my ass. i just laid on the floor groaning ha. Finally, i started crawling towards the bathroom, Master enjoying some laughs and calling me a drama queen. lol. i made my way up on the toilet, and the next thing you know, i hear Master yelling, "kitten are you okay?"

i looked up all distraught and realized i fell asleep on the toilet. Yes, you heard me correctly. Seriously who does that?!?! So yeah, Master enjoyed laughing about that for a while. i eventually gathered myself together and curled up at His feet and laid there for a while with my hand touching the top of His foot. After a little while i went to bed and Master joined me shortly; snuggling me and holding me as we drifted to sleep.

Seriously, it doesn't get much better than an awesome anal session and some snuggles!


No comments:

Post a Comment