August 15, 2009

RIP my Bella-Bean


So, unfortunately, i had to take my puppy to the vet to be put down. Leaving there without my puppy was the saddest thing ever. i wanted so badly to run in there and take her back, but i also know i didn't want her to suffer, and unfortunately, i didn't have thousands of dollars to keep her alive. i cried on the phone to Master about it, and He just kept reassuring me that it was going to be okay, and that He wished He could be here for me, and that He wishes He could have been there for our little puppy :(

i am heartbroken, and it was extremely hard to sleep without her. And it sucked worse to come home to no happy go lucky little puppy prancing by the door waiting for some attention. i kept her collar, and i plan on keeping it forever. i don't think that dog could ever be replaced. She was pretty kick ass.

So my little Bella-bean.... i'll miss you and you were a kick ass dog. i'll miss you prancing around the house, i'll miss you tearing up stuff, and i'll miss you playing so well with the baby :(

Now, the house is really empty, and i leave myself wondering if there is anything else in this world that can be stripped from me right about now? i mean honestly. *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. My heart goes out to you! I'm sorry to hear about your puppy dog.

    Hugs,
    kitten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss. I was in your shoes a couple of years ago with a dog that was awesome....he slept with me too. It was hard to get used to being alone in the bed. Luckily about that time Master and I decided to move in together and he has a little dog, so it helped heal the loss.

    Time will heal all and she will always have a huge place in your heart.

    Hugs.

    butterfly

    ReplyDelete